100 Mile Challenge

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

100 Mile Challenge

I know now that I want to start doing for-realz menu planning starting in August (because that's the first month after my college graduation on July 30).  I will track calories and plan ahead and it will be amazing, but in the meantime (as far as food goes) I'm just going to continue making reasonable decisions and never ever eating out.  Which I've been doing well so far, yay!  But I need something else to help me get my ass off the couch.  It's SO FREAKING HOT down here, I just never want to leave the apartment.  But I have to.  Because as of today, I hereby challenge myself to walk/jog 100 miles before August 1st! 

Wouldn't it be fantastic to be able to say, "Yeah, I did 100 miles in a month and a half.  I pretty much kick any ass that's in front of me."  Becuse to me, a woman who two years ago could not jog for more than ten seconds and then had to rest for two days, that would be amazing.  Not that I'm exactly a marathon runner now - I can usually not die after jogging about a third of a mile, but then I only need to walk for about that far again before I can resume jogging, and I can just keep doing that for like three miles.  I'm doing MUCH better, so I am VERY excited about this challenge! 

I'm gonna go find a tracker to put on my sidebar!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment